In the following, projects, bibliography, standards or policies, and resources that are related to the OpenScienceLink project are listed. The lists are updated regularly.
- ODIN – ORCID and DataCite Interoperability Network
- Yale University Open Data Access (YODA)
- Open Access Infrastructure for Research in Europe (OpenAIRE)
- Policy Recommendations for Open Access to Research Data in Europe (RECODE)
- Research Data Alliance
- “Impact factor: a valid measure of journal quality?”, Somnath Saha, Sanjay Saint, Dimitri A. Christakis. Journal of the Medical Library Association, 91(1):42-46, 2003.
- “Measuring contextual citation impact of scientific journals”, Henk F. Moed. Journal of Infometrics, Volume 4, Issue 3, pp. 265-277, 2010.
- “Advantages and limitations in the use of impact factor measures for the assessment of research performance”, Maria Bordons, M. T. Fernández, Isabel Gómez. Scientometrics, 53(2):195-206, 2004.
- “Use of h-like indicators based on journal impact factors for evaluation scientific performance: Australian cancer research case study”, Sebastian K. Boell, Concepción S. Wilson. Scientometrics, 82(3):613-626, 2010.
- “Anticipating annotations and emerging trends in biomedical literature”, Fabian Mörchen, Mathäus Dejori, Dmitriy Fradkin, Julien Etienne, Bernd Wachmann, Markus Bundschus. Proceedings of the 14th ACM SIGKDD international conference on Knowledge discovery and data mining, pp. 954-962, 2008.
- “Submission of Microarray Data to Public Repositories”, Ball CA, Brazma A, Causton H, Chervitz S, Edgar R, et al. PLoS Biol 2(9): e317. doi:10.1371/journal.pbio.0020317, 2004.
- “Self-Selected or Mandated, Open Access Increases Citation Impact for Higher Quality Research”,Gargouri Y, Hajjem C, Larivière V, Gingras Y, Carr L, et al. (2010) PLoS ONE 5(10): e13636. doi:10.1371/journal.pone.0013636
Related Standards and Policies
- European Medicines Agency (EMA) policy 0070 on “Publication and Access to Clinical-trial Data”
- Commission Recommendation on Preservation and Access of Scientific Information
- The Budapest Open Access Initiative
- The United Kingdom Parliament (House of Commons Science and Technology Committee) Report on Science and Technology
- Berlin Declaration on Open Access to Knowledge in the Sciences and Humanities
- Nature Scientific Data Journal
- Biodiversity Data Journal
- Opening Science
- e-Science Portal for New England Librarians: a librarian’s link to e-Science resources
- Registry of Open Access Repositories (ROAR)
- Toolbox of Research: Evaluation based on academic publishing, by University of OULU (Finland)
- Creative Commons: Science