- Only one registration per person is allowed. You must keep your registration information up to date.
- You must choose a personal email address, which gives you frequent access to emails sent to that address, as we need to be able to contact you. You must keep your password confidential.
- You must not:
- impersonate or try to impersonate another person;
- disclose your password to anyone else;
- allow anyone else use to your account;
- use anyone else’s account.
- You are responsible for everything done using your account, even if someone else is using your registration details without your knowledge. If you think that someone else may have access to, or be using, your password or account, you must tell us as soon as possible by emailing email@example.com.
SUSENSION OR TERMINATION OF YOUR REGISTRATION
- The information contained on the Site is for information purposes only and does not constitute advice. The information, software, products, and services included in or available through the OSL Platform may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. OSL and/or its suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the OSL Platform at any time. Advice received via the OSL Platform should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. OSL and/or its suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained on the OSL Platform for any purpose to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, all such information, software, products, services and related graphics are provided “as is” without warranty or condition of any kind. OSL and/or its suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The handling and protection of the personal data of the OSL Platform is governed by the terms hereof and the provisions of German, European and international law on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, as well as Decisions of the German Data Protection Authority, as specified in the OSL Privacy Notice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT
If you think your work has been copied in a manner that constitutes intellectual property rights infringement, you may either use the ‘Report this Comment’ facility or notify our copyright agent, who can be reached at:
The OpenScienceLink Consortium
Technische Universität Dresden
European Project Center (EPC)
01062 Dresden – Germany
Please include all of the following information in your notification:
- a physical or electronic signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive copyright that is allegedly infringed;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, email address and all other information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of any exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
This agreement is governed by German law and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of Courts in Germany, in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the OSL Platform.
Use of the OSL platform is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify the OSL consortium, and any of the parties involved in OSL, or their subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and employees from and against any third-party claim arising from or in any way related to: (a) your use of the OSL Platform, (b) your breach or alleged breach of any of the terms, restrictions, obligations or representations under this agreement, including any liability or expense arising from all claims, losses, damages (actual and consequential), suits, judgments, litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, of every kind and nature. In such a case, the OSL consortium or any party involved in OSL will provide you with written notice of such claim, suit or action.